Some of our quality statements are
- Quality Assurance is given a supreme importance throughout the manufacturing process.
- An IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 certified by TUV SUD South Asia.
- Focusing a lot on Research & Development.
- Standard Laboratory with Qualified Technicians and technically equipped with all modern testing tools.
- Strictly use only best quality steel, carbon steel and alloy steel for the production process of forged products.
- In-depth study the customer needs from the beginning to design till finished product.
- Random checks are conducted on each batch after Die Design, cutting, forging and heat treatment to ensure hardness, micro structure, grain size, smooth finishing and shine of the finished product as per client requirement.
- Dedicated to client satisfaction
- We regularly conduct special training sessions for our management team and workers to enhance productivity and competence to manufacture the world class product in given time frame.
Forging solutions we have
Our In House die manufacturing facility can reduce development lead time as well as economic cost. We provide all-round services for forging solutions under one roof. To achieve precision in the Die Manufacturing, our highly experienced engineering experts team frame, continuously monitor and evaluate the whole die manufacturing process in the following sequence:
- Assessment of the requirements (Drawing, Temperature-Stress-Strain required)
- Design the forging die (Calculation of the metal billet volume, Selection of parting line, Choosing the material for die manufacturing)
- Manufacture the forging die (Close evaluation of VMC, Die Shaping, Milling and Heavy Lathe machining)
- Inspection of the forged die (Testing of die)
Forging is one of the more pivotal metalworking processes in the metal manufacturing industry. This is a technique in which metal alloys are formed and shaped by heating and beating. Today, modern forging requires finest skill and production capabilities and custom forging helps to increase efficiency. At Creative Forge Private Limited, we do Hot Forgings, Cold Forgings, Carbon Steel Forgings, Alloy Steel Forgings and Special Steel Forgings. We cater to the forging requirements of various industries like Agriculture, Automobile, Hardware & Construction, Hydraulic Cylinder Parts, Petrochemical and Power Transmission Lines and to other industries as well. Our unit is well-equipped with Belt Drop Hammer, Die Shop, Latest Heat Treatment Plant, Machining Facilities, Laboratory, Quality Control & Testing Facilities managed by well qualified and experienced workforce.
OPEN & CLOSED DIE FORGING
Forging is the process of shaping metal through the application of force.
Open-die forging is also known smith forging. In open-die forging, a hammer strikes and deforms the workpiece, which is placed on a stationary anvil. In this type of forging process, the operator needs to orient and position the workpiece to get the desired shape. It allows rough and finishing shaping of metal, most commonly steel and steel alloys. It requires a die that is open on the sides, allowing the workpiece to move freely, in a lateral direction, when struck. Open-die forging may also orient the grain to increase strength in the required direction.
Following are some of the advantages of Open-die forging:
- Better fatigue resistance
- Reduced chance of voids
- Improved microstructure
- Continuous grain flow and finer grain size
- Greater strength
Closed-die forging, also known as impression die forging. Compared to the open die forging, the close die forging can achieve more complex geometries, very much close to the dimensions of the finished component. Closed-die forging is used to manufacture series production as this is particularly convenient to absorb the costs the dies. Closed-die forging process is typically used for critical components, in our case on railway, petrochemical, electrical, lifting and safety system, industrial and agricultural machinery sectors.
Following are some of the advantages of Closed-die forging:
- Better surface finish and superior mechanical properties
- Reduced machining
- Cost-effective for large production runs
- More precise, consistent impressions
- Ability to reproduce nearly any shape and/or size
CONTINUOUS HEAT TREATMENT
Heat treating is used to alter and improve the physical properties of a given material using a heat treat furnace. At Creative Forge Private Limited, we have the best continuous heat treatment setup with latest technology and machinery.
Heating beyond the critical temperature
Our team of experts accurately calculates the critical temperature value of the metal or alloy and applies controlled heating techniques to elevate the temperature beyond that threshold. This carefully planned process induces desirable changes in the microstructure of the metal, leading to enhanced metallic characteristics and properties.
Holding the metal at the heating temperature
Our team of experts meticulously control the heating process by holding the metal at a specific temperature to ensure a uniform microstructure throughout the entire metal or alloy. This decisive step is achieved using specialized heating furnaces that are specifically designed to maintain a stable and precise temperature environment.
Shot Blasting offers several advantages compared to traditional surface cleaning methods. It is a highly efficient and automated process, ensuring consistent and uniform cleaning across all the forgings. At Creative Forge Private Limited, we have implemented one of the most effective surface cleaning techniques, Shot Blasting, to enhance the finish of our forgings, guaranteeing their readiness for machining.
The shot blasting process typically involves the following steps:
- Abrasive Selection
- Shot Blasting Machine Setup
- Shot Recovery
- Surface Inspection
By following these stepwise procedures, shot blasting effectively cleans and prepares forgings for subsequent machining operations.
The machining process transforms the forged components into finished products with precise dimensions, smooth surfaces, and the required functional characteristics.
Our machining facilities are equipped with a range of devices and machines to support both rough and precision machining operations.
For rough machining, we utilize various types of equipment like Drills, Mills, NC Lathes and Cutting Devices.
Our company takes pride in offering top-notch precision machining services using state-of-the-art CNC and VMC machines. These advanced technologies enable us to achieve exceptional accuracy and precise tolerances while delivering superior finishing for our forgings. Furthermore, our team of skilled machinists and technicians are experienced in operating these advanced machines. They have the expertise to optimize machining parameters, select appropriate cutting tools, and implement efficient machining strategies to achieve optimal results.
The machining process in forgings involves the following steps:
- Material Inspection
- Rough Machining
- Precision Machining
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Surface Finishing
- Final Inspection and Testing